North East Kent - This pub was built in 1700 and still has some original Cobb’s leaded Windows. There is a small Saloon area that sweeps around the side of the bar, a main dining area that stretches out throughout the centre of the pub, a little nook that is situated at the back  with a door that  leads out to a back beer garden.  There are two more floors; on the first floor is an apartment, disco toilet, hotel reception room and, on the second floor there’s a bathroom and 5 hotel rooms (currently being renovated).